Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I's 1:50 pm. I've drunk my coffee, read my newspaper on the back deck, and worked out on the treadmill. I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of my treadmill work, I'll post the results when I'm done for the day.

Now I should bathe, later I can update my profile on LinkedIn and my Resume on this computer.

Hmm, the posting times don't match with reality. It is currently 1:54. I need to fix that after my shower.

Shower:2:10

Resume: yuck, i imported it into word and the formatting is all messed up, so I'm stuck with using the text file a little while longer. When it starts to look decent, I'll post it here.

LinkedIn: didn't do it

Shower is a daily MustDo. Here are some more:

PayBills: okay, just paid out hundreds of dollars

ApplyForJob: didn't do it, i need to though, cause they expect me to do it three days a week, minimum

I did go to an MBA fair. That was interesting. If I can afford to go to school part time and work partime, that would be cool.

oh, yeah, treadmill:

Date Minutes MaxSpeed Distance Cals Fat Cals points CumPts CumCal CumFCal
3/17 44 2.10 1.05 210.00 65.6 0.50 0.50

No comments:

Post a Comment