Thursday, March 31, 2011

Georgia Tech Alumni Career Fair

Wow, I almost forgot about this blog. I've certainly been busy lately. Last Tuesday was the GT Alumni Career Fair so I stayed up Monday night putting together a resume I could trust to be correct. Tuesday morning, I found an error and fixed it. I'd put that I used SAS and BMDP to do the Nursing analysis, but I'd actually used SPSS. I used the others in school classes.

I found a list of my favorite classes that I typed up 20 years ago, lol. Since my resume was only one page, I decided to use it as a second page. I scanned it into the computer but I didn't have time to reformat it. I'll do that later, when I was at the Job Fair, I realized that I'd left a couple "favorite" classes off. Then, I went to the UPS store, told the lady to make 100 stapled copies, and she did.

Only important thing left was to put together an outfit. Since the Fair didn't start until 1:30, I had plenty of time to go to the Goodwill store.

No comments:

Post a Comment